Terms of Service
All communication to you from Nextdaycosmetics.com will be addressed to your email address as supplied when you register. If you do not receive a confirmation email after registering or placing an order please contact us immediately. Nextdaycosmetics.com will not be responsible if you should fail to receive emails sent to the email address you provide when you register.
The technical steps required, creating the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Nextdaycosmetics.com
- When your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- The product you ordered being unavailable for delivery to your selected delivery country.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
- Nextdaycosmetics.com reserves the right to restrict the number of items available for sale to any individual Customer.
At busy times orders may take 1-2 days to be dispatched. The majority of orders are received within 1-2 business days after dispatch. As we cannot guarantee the speed of the postal service please allow up to: 7 business days for Royal Mail Tracked Delivery, 12 business days for Western Europe and 20 business days for the Rest of The World.