Alkaline Diet pH Balance Powder (100x FREE pH Strips included)
- Loaded with vitamins and minerals and provides all nine of the essential amino acids.
- High in chlorophyll, calcium, organic sodium, iron, carotene, folic acid, and potassium, as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, and C.
- Good source of protein and fiber.
- Powder is extremely alkaline. Since many of the foods we eat are acidic, consuming Alkaline Powder powder helps to balance our pH. This is very important because a balanced pH level in the body promotes good health and weight management. And support the removal of waste products.
- 100 FREE pH test paper: A healthy urinary pH is between 7.5 and 8.0, in the evening.
Discover how acidity in the human body can lead to disease:
Too much acidity in the human body can lead to a variety of health problems. The pH scale measures acidity and alkalinity. PH literally stands for potential of hydrogen. Water is neutral with a pH of 7.0. Anything below 7.0 is acidic, and anything above 7.0 is alkaline. According to the text, "the ideal pH range for the human body is between 6.0 and 6.8." PH test strips can be purchased so the pH levels can be tested at home.
A poor pH balance in the body can cause many health problems and a general feeling of ill health. Acidosis is a level of high acidity in the body. Symptoms include insomnia, headaches, frequent sighing, water retention, low blood pressure, foul-smelling stools, difficulty swallowing, sensitivity to vinegar and acidic fruits and bumps on the tongue, other symptoms include fatigue, lack of energy, low body temperature, depression, frequent infections, teary eyes, sensitive teeth, gastritis, dry skin, brittle nails, hives and leg cramps.
If one's body is too acidic eat more alkaline foods to help balance it out. Alkaline forming foods include avocados, figs, honey, corn, raisins, molasses, coconut, fresh fruits and vegetables and soy products.
Alkaline Diet pH Balance Powder
The main ingredient is Barley grass powder. Barley grass powder is a kind of loose green powder. The ingredients are from the tender barley leaves, which are planted in certified organic, planting base. Barley grass is rich in plant protein, chlorophyll, dietary fiber and other diversified nutrients. In addition, barley grass contains superoxide dismutase (SOD) and other bioactive substances, which have positive, effect on enhancing human immunity, anti-aging, anti-fatigue and promote microcirculation.
For many people, one of the easiest ways to consume barley grass is in the form of a powder. The powder can be mixed with water or other cold beverages and consumed as a quick and healthful drink.
Nutritionally, barley grass powder is a powerhouse! It is loaded with vitamins and minerals and provides all nine of the essential amino acids. It is especially high in chlorophyll, calcium, organic sodium, iron, carotene, folic acid, and potassium, as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, and C. It is also a good source of protein and fibre.
Barley grass leaves are extremely alkaline. Since many of the foods we eat are acidic, consuming barley grass powder helps to balance our pH. This is very important because a balanced pH level in the body promotes good health and weight management.
Ingredients and certificates:
Organic Barley Grass Powder: Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder (Premium)
Botanical Name: Hordeum vulgare
- Mesh higher (200), the solubility better in water
- JAS,EU,USDA organic certificate
- GMO free,and is not irradiation.
- Low pesticide and high nutrition value.
- Good solubility in cold water.
Organic barley grass juice powder is the premium powder of the barley grass powder; it uses different method to produce the juice powder. Firstly it will be crushed into juice, and then spray into powder. It’s extracted to keep the highest potency level. The powder has good solubility in water. And it is much easier to combine with other powders.
Organic barley grass powder 200 mesh has a much greenish color. Better than any other powder in the market. Processed to keep the highest standards. Highest standard (premium)
pH Strips: (100pH strip included with every order)
To check your pH, use the test papers provided. Compare the colour against the chart provided. A healthy urinary pH is between 7.5 and 8.0, in the evening. People on a low sodium diet should consult their doctor before taking this product.
How to use:
Shake well before use. Stir 1 rounded tsp into a glass of water, and take on rising or sip throughout the day, or as your health professional advises. Do not take more than 3 teaspoonful’s a day. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Avoid eating within half an hour after taking. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. To check your pH: • Use test papers provided, every other day. • Test your evening urine. • Compare the colour against the chart inside the cover of test strip book. • Normal evening urine pH is between 7.5-8.0.
Consult your health professional if you have high blood pressure, fluid retention or a kidney disorder. Store in a cool, dry, steam free environment out of reach of children.
Advice on how to keep your body pH balance:
- Drink a fresh green juice every single day.
- Drink the juice of half lemon squeezed in a glass of warm water first thing in the morning (citrus fruits seem acidic but are actually very alkaline!)
- Eat a diet full of nutritious and alkaline vegetables and fruits.
- Stay away from all processed foods and fried foods, which are extremely acidic. Avoid refined sugar. However fresh fruits are okay.
- Drink quality water such as purified water or even better, fresh spring water (tap water usually has fluoride in it and is very toxic to the body, which your dentist may not tell you.)
- Use natural household cleaning agents such as diluted apple cider vinegar. Eat more plant-based foods and opt for only grass-fed, organic animal products.
Please note: the image on the container are only for illustration purposes and labels may be redesigned and updated.