STP Mega Tough Freckles!
Freckle prevention is obviously better than developing them and then needing to treat them. Therefore, anyone with a hereditary tendency to freckle,who freckles easily, should wear sunscreen whenever appropriate and also minimize their sun exposure. The aim here is twofold,to suppress their tendency to produce freckles and, much more importantly, to reduce their risk of developing skin cancer. The tendency to freckle easily goes along with the tendency to sun-sensitive skin cancer. Freckles are a warning to people who have them that their skin is highly vulnerable to sunburn and to skin cancer.
Note: the above package is presently out of stock. Only available 30ml for £9.99 and in different package.
Skin comes in many colours. If your skin is exposed to the sun's ultraviolet rays, it will burn, and cause damage that may not reveal itself for many years. Following a burn, skin may tan, turning a shade of brown. If your skin tans evenly, it will be brown all over. But it might only tan in certain spots in which case you'll have freckles!
'Stop the Pig'- Contains vitamin and minerals for skin renewal and brightening dark pigmented spots together with the most effective sunblock. It is 5x more effective than other physical sun block cream or jars being sold!
HOW TO USE
Use once/twice daily, ideally once in the morning & once in the evening, if you are exposed in the sun.
1 - Wash face, pat dry. Apply a small amount of STP (Stop the Pig) on your face/neck area/hands. Pat/rub until fully absorbed into skin.
2 - Can be used as a make-up base for all skin types. Make-up can be applied after. If product gets into eyes, flush with water until it is out.
3- Store the product in cool dry place. Always try a skin test patch.Once opened must be used within 4 month. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Alpa-bisabolol, L-Ascorbic, Ginkgo Bilaba Leaf, Sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, Aloe Ext. Titanium dioxide, Vitamin E & C, Minerals, Iron Oxide, L-Glutathione Ext. Lemon ext. Zinc oxide.
Here is what it does:
- Protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays!
- Contains Titanium Dioxide (physical blocker) which is known to provide the best protection against the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. It is 5x more effective than other physical sun block cream or jars being sold!
- Has a MATTE, Non-greasy finish!
- Hypoallergenic (safe to the most sensitive skin)!
- Contains herbal lightening extract, lightens the freckles naturally using active ingredients of vitamins, minerals and lemon!
- Prevents skin and freckles from darkening even when exposed in sun!
- 'Stop the Pig' is prepared in tube so the product is not repeatedly exposed to air and light. This would cause the ingredients not to to break down and become ineffective. The ingredient has a long expiry date and remains effective for long period, however once opened the tube must be used within 3 months and stored in cool dry place. (Follow the directions and precautions on the package)
What's the difference between Physical and Chemical sunblock?
Physical sunblock forms a coating on your skin that either reflects or scatters the sun's harmful UV rays and prevents them from reaching your skin. It protects your skin against both the UVA (ageing rays) and UVB rays (burning rays) and is hypoallergenic, which means there is very little risk of irritation even to those with sensitive skin. Chemical sunblock on the other hand contains ingredients that absorb the UV rays before it gets to your skin. Most chemical sunblock on the market do not offer protection against UVA rays.